Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Psychologist
Rivercrest Behavioral Health & Wellness is a multi-disciplinary private practice in downtown Hermiston, Oregon offering therapy and medication management. We are looking for a full-time, or part-time LCSW, LPC, or Psychologist to join our team. Enjoy a flexible work schedule, in-office administrative support staff, and collaboration with our team of counselors, psychologists, and psychiatric nurse practitioners (PMHNP).
Proof of Active Oregon State Psychology, LCSW/LPC License Required to Apply
$90K-$110,000 (Full Time) beginning salary
Rivercrest Behavioral Health & Wellness offers benefits that allow you to focus on the work you love in a supportive environment. We value family and self-care. We offer the following to help you build and maintain a work/life balance:
Full support staff for administrative tasks who will:
- Credential providers with insurance panels
- Communicate with your patients upfront about insurance benefits & fees
- Oversee insurance billing to ensure you get properly paid for all of your sessions
- Manage incoming patients and prepare charts prior to first session
- Network and market on your behalf to maintain a steady stream of referrals
- Website advertising for your bio, picture, and blog if you choose
Other Benefits include:
- Provide weekly collaboration with our team of behavioral specialists
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule
- Sick, Vacation, & Holiday Paid Time Off
- Yearly CEU stipend
- 3% company match IRA, after one year of employment
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a professional license in the state of Oregon
- Maintain malpractice liability insurance
- Complete comprehensive intakes with appropriate use of assessments (if needed) for diagnostic conclusions/clarification
- Develop a treatment plan with evidence-based interventions
- Maintain records in accordance with professional standards.
- Conduct counseling sessions with clients using professional counseling standards.
- Follow legal and professional counseling obligations, such as HIPAA compliance and confidentiality, as well as all federal, state, and local legal guidelines, license criteria, and applicable codes of ethics
- Maintain professional conduct in accordance with the brand and mission of Rivercrest Behavioral Health & Wellness.
Interested candidates should submit (1) a cover letter explaining your experience and interest in the position, approach to therapy, populations you work with, and specialties (2) a resume including all education and work history relevant to the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you! Please feel free to find out more about our team at www.rivercresthealth.com.