Rivercrest Behavioral Health and Wellness is a multi-disciplinary group practice. We are looking for a full-time or part time clinical psychologist to join our team.
This position is intended for clinicians interested in getting out of the city and enjoying rural life in a growing town. TeleHealth option is available for part time or transition purposes but our community is advocating for in person care. Our office is located in historic downtown Hermiston. Office space may be renovated to meet clinician needs. Great compensation in a supportive office with a full-time receptionist and billing services. Our current Behavioral Health Department consists of two Clinical Psychologists who offer Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. In order to meet the demands of this growing community, we are in need of additional psychological services.
Benefits and Compensation
Rivercrest Behavioral Health & Wellness offers benefits that allow you to focus on the work you love in a supportive environment. We value family and self-care. We offer the following to help you build and maintain a work/life balance:
- Full support staff for administrative tasks who will:
- Credential providers with insurance panels
- Communicate with your patients upfront about insurance benefits & fees
- Oversee insurance billing to ensure you get properly paid for all of your sessions
- Manage incoming patients and prepare charts prior to first session
- Network and market on your behalf to maintain a steady stream of referrals
- Website advertising for your bio, picture, and blog if you choose
- Provide clear, readily accessible documentation of your earnings
- Provide weekly collaboration with our team of behavioral specialists
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule
- Sick/Paid Time Off
- Yearly CEU stipend
- 401K retirement
- Relocation allowance
- Furnishings available, or stipend provided so you may decorate based on your style
Candidates must be licensed as a psychologist. Full-time psychologists would provide 25 or more client hours per week. Part-time psychologists would provide a minimum of 10 client hours per week. Varying specializations and theoretical orientation are welcome and encouraged. Must pass state-required background check and a DMV check, and have a valid driver’s license.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Offer professional counseling services to adults and/or children with mild to moderate mental health conditions
- Maintain professional license in the state of Oregon
- Maintain malpractice liability insurance
- Conduct counseling sessions with clients using professional counseling standards.
- Responsibilities include: Complete comprehensive intakes with appropriate use of assessments (if needed) for diagnostic conclusions/clarification, develop treatment plan with evidence based interventions and maintain records in accordance to professional standards.
- Follow legal and professional counseling obligations, such as HIPAA compliance and confidentiality, as well as all federal, state and local legal guidelines, license criteria and applicable code of ethics
- Maintain professional conduct in accordance with the brand and mission of Rivercrest Behavioral Health & Wellness.
Interested candidates should submit (1) a cover letter explaining your experience and interest in the position, approach to therapy, populations you work with and specialties (2) a resume including all education and work history relevant to the mental health field. We look forward to hearing from you! Please feel free to find out more about our team at www.rivercresthealth.com
Job Types: Full-time, or part-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year (Full time). Part-time pay depends on desired client hours.
- Are you willing to commute or relocate to Hermiston, Oregon?
- Did you complete residency or post-doctoral training?
- How many years of experience do you have with EHR/EMR record keeping?
- Remote interview process and virtual meetings available
- Following CDC guidelines
- Frequently used surfaces cleaned daily
- Doctorate (Required)
- Oregon Psychologist License (Required)
- Licensed Psychologist Credentials (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
Relocation Assistance Provided
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19